El Diablos also known as the Devils Mafia or simply the Mafia are an organized crime syndicate originating in Los Santos. It is a loose association of criminal groups that share a common organizational structure and code of conduct. The basic group is known as a "family". Each family claims sovereignty over a territory, usually a town or village or a neighborhood of a larger city, in which it operates its rackets. Its members call themselves "men and woman of honor", although the public often refers to them as Mafiosi.
The Devil Mafia's core activities are protection racketeering, loan sharking, the arbitration of disputes between criminals, and the organizing and oversight of illegal agreements and transactions.
Following waves of emigration, the Mafia has spread across the United States which has landed them opportunities into the smaller city of Los Santos
- No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
- Never look at the wives of friends.
- Never be seen with cops.
- Don't go to pubs and clubs. You are only to be seen in The Vanilla Unicorn as it is run by us.
- Always being available for El Diablos is a duty - even if your wife is about to give birth.
- Appointments must absolutely be respected.
- All woman/wives must be treated with respect.
- When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
- Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
- People who can't be part of El Diablos: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.
- You must dress smart & business like, unless necessary for an operation.
- Upon affiliating with this faction, you automatically agree to disgusting/gore roleplay.
- You agree you are subject to the CK Clause below if the bosses are not happy with your behavior.
- If you're not interested in character development or any other kind of development, this faction is not for you.
- This faction has a lot of passive roleplay.
- You cannot have a cop character and be in this faction at the same time.
This faction has a Character Kill clause, anyone associated with El Diablos, the Boss of this faction have the right to Character Kill your character out of the faction.
Edited by Psihusky