- FiveM is stuck on orange/green/red/... screen
- FiveM only shows the background but no menu options
- This is caused when the player's computer is using iGPU instead of discrete GPU
Try this first...
- Open Windows Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Display.
- Under "Multiple Displays", click the Graphics settings link
Select "Classic App" under the "Choose an app to set preference" dropdown box.
Navigate to your FiveM directory.
- If you're not sure how to find this, please read How to find your FiveM directory article.
- Click on "Options".
- Select "High Performance"
- Click Save.
There are no comments to display.