Husky's Network prides itself on having excellent standards of roleplay. We hold our staff and roleplay leaders to higher standards as they are the ones to set the example.
All leadership roles created and maintained by Husky's Network are bound by the following requirements:
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English;
- Must have outstanding roleplay;
- Must demonstrate honesty and integrity;
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities (support people);
- Must be a working microphone;
- Must have no FiveM issues (laggy game, voice issues, etc);
- Must provide a minimum time requirement of 20 hours a month in game;
- Must participate in training provided by Husky's Network;
- May not play as a character with conflicting interest (e.g. Police Chief may not have a Criminal Character).
Husky's Network reserves the right to dismiss or remove anyone from their position without providing a reason.
There are no comments to display.