If your account has been banned, review the below before applying:
- You will not submit more than one appeal a week (unless instructed to do so by a staff member).
- If your ban is greater than 30 days or permanent, you must wait 30 days before submitting a ban appeal.
- Bans appeals related to duping, hacking or exploiting will not be accepted.
- If your appeal is unsuccessful, you will serve your ban without attempting to enter on another account and if caught doing so; you will be subject to further discipline.
- You will tell the truth and continue to do so throughout the entirety of your appeal.
- You have not left any relevant information out of your appeal.
- Do not contact staff outside the created support request about the status of your ban appeal. If you do, it will be automatically denied.
- It can take up to 30 days to process appeals, and you will be contacted via support request.
If you agree to the above, you can appeal by submitting a Ban Appeal Request here: https://forums.huskys.network/support/
Please note that it can take up to 30 days to process appeals and you will be contacted via support request.