Most stores with an attendant/clerk can be robbed at gun point, this includes gas stations, convenience stores, clothing and gun stores.
- A gun
- Find any "Shop" on the map labeled with the shopping cart.
- Point your gun at the clerk to begin the robbery.
The clerk will go into fear before drawing money.
- At this point, a silent alarm will be triggered notifying online law enforcement.
- The clerk will begin to grab money from the cash register before throwing it on the ground.
- Collect the bag of cash dropped on the ground.
- Flee & leave the area.
- Cash registers do not hold much cash and will only reward small amounts, as per pay table.
- A mask is highly recommended to conceal your identity as your image will be visible to police responding.
- Each store has an individual cooldown of 2 hours while they restock.
- There is no set minimum law enforcement to rob a shop.
- Even clothing stores can be robbed.
- Bag of Cash: $300 - $1000