Car Thief Thug is a unique mission which requires upfront payment to get a job in which you're given a location of a vehicle to steal, taking this vehicle to the drop off point, being a smooth effective middle man.
- At least $500 clean money.
- A weapon is recommended.
- 1 hour server-wide cool down.
This is a dangerous activity and may result in you being attacked, shoot at, and (player) killed. Be careful!
- Go to the "Car Thief Thug" on the map.
- Walk into the marker and press [key]E[/key] to talk to the grand theft thug.
You will be offered available requests, each different levels of difficulty:
- Low Risk: $500 - low risk thief mission
- Mid Risk: $1,000 - medium risk thief mission
- High Risk: $2,000 - high risk thief mission
- Select the mission with the [key]↑[/key] and [key]↓[/key], press [key]ENTER[/key] to pay and accept the mission.
Head to the yellow destination on your map to the vehicle.
- NOTE: A GPS waypoint will be shown if you are in a vehicle.
Get in the vehicle and leave the area, taking out any nearby enemies.
- NOTE: Be careful! Stealing the vehicle will alert nearby NPCs who may attack you and alert law enforcement.
Head to the blue destination drop off point with the vehicle.
- NOTE: You have approximately 15 minutes to drop the vehicle off before you fail the mission, a timer is not displayed.
- Drop the vehicle off at the destination, an NPC will pay you based on the risk, vehicle importance and vehicle condition.
- The NPC will take the vehicle from you and continue it's journey.
- Low Risk: $1,500 - $3,000 marked bills
- Mid Risk: $3,000 - $4,000 marked bills
- High Risk: $5,000 - $6,000 marked bills