This article is possibly out dated.
Important Note: Clearing your cache will reset your FiveM settings and downloads. You will need to relink your FiveM account. You may also experience a delay when downloading vehicles and assets.
- Exit the FiveM Application
Navigate to your FiveM Application Data located at 'Username Folder > AppData > Local > FiveM > FiveM Application Data'
- Alternatively, Right Click on the FiveM Application shortcut, and click Open Folder Location
Select and delete the caches.xml file
- Navigate to the cache folder
Delete all folders and files EXCEPT the 'game' folder
- Relaunch FiveM and rejoin the server.
You will begin downloading all the server files again. This can take some time depending on your Internet connection.
- If first connection does not work, try reconnecting again. Do not delete your cache again.
There are no comments to display.