- Rebrand: Los Santos Roleplay is now Aussie Roleplay under the Husky's Network name.
- Mapping: Changed lots of street signs to Australian equivalents
- Vehicles: Victorianise the license plates
- FiveM Server Build: Update to latest stable server build.
- Character Creator: Restyle Character Creator, add slider, date of birth picker and first/last name randomiser for those with no creativity
- Item: Add license plate item to change plates, can be purchased from the DMV/VicRoads for $5,000
- Character Creator: Massive improvements to how characters can be created including presets, camera position, etc.
- Loading Screen: Added new tips to loading screen
- FiveM: Added banner for FiveM Servers Page & Connection Screen
Adjustments, Changes, Tweaks
- Weather: Made it rain less.
- Police: Disabled police megaphone as sound files weren't suitable
- DMV: Rebranded DMV to Australian version.
- Voice: Change voice range key from Z to F11 to not conflict with other keys.
- HUD: Hide bank balance from showing on HUD to encourage players to go to the bank to check balance.
- Characters: Set characters limit to 6 characters
- HUD: Change speed limiter key to UP arrow instead of CAPSLOCK as it conflicted with radio
- Job Centre: Moved job centre chooser to front desk instead of being hidden around the corner
- Doors: Optimized how door locking scripts are handled, add emojis too
- Mapping: Changed Legion Square from Christmas to non-Christmas
- Phone: Locale issues on the phone resulting in some translations being displayed in French instead of English
- Vehicle Shop: Fix vehicles not spawning properly due to OneSync culling it
- Spawn Selector: Remove name display for last location as occasionally doesn't pull correct location.
- Police: Fix incorrect uniforms from being selected in police locker rooms
- MDT: Fix issues when looking up a character with the MDT
- Character Creator: Fixed an issue where randomising character's name would create the character
- Properties: Fixed an issue where property names would be displayed on the marker