- Rebrand: Los Santos Roleplay is now Aussie Roleplay under the Husky's Network name.
- Vehicles: Added new Australian vehicles for police, fire & ambulance (civilian vehicles are coming soon)
- Clothes Menu: New dpclothing clothes menu accessed through Y.
- EUP: Australian emergency service variants added to EUP.
- Map: Legion Square revamp to a more community meeting area. (XMAS theme currently)
- Map: US flags changed to Australian flags
- Map: Added new stream for banks to resemble an Australian bank.
- Map: Added new stream for 247s to resemble Australian convenience store.
- Map: Added new stream for LifeInvader building to resemble Australian news channel.
- HUD: Player HUD completely revamped to be modern, and fresh.
- Police MDT: Updated to in-game MDT and reset.
- Notifications: Rebranded notifications to resemble Australian counterparts.
- Vehicles: Replaced San Andreas plates with Victorian equivalent.
- FiveM Server Build: Update to latest stable server build.
- MySQL: Update mysql dependencies.
- Para Base: Migrated across to server and updated compatibility.
- Phone: Added new purple night background.
- Error Logging: Introduced better error tracking and recording.
Adjustments, Changes, Tweaks
- Police Radar: Disable locking radar as it was causing confusion for players.
- Phone: Phone numbers tweaked to Australian mobile format.
- Phone: Changed phone provider to Huskys.Network
- Loading Screen: Updated loading screen to new Husky's Network Logo
- Server Info: Updated server info to reflect new community name, tags, website, discord and gamemode.
- Map: Disabled lower pillbox hill hospital as it didn't reflect the standard we expect, nor was it used.
- Phone: Locale issues on the phone resulting in some translations being displayed in French instead of English
- Screen to Discord: Disabled due to bug with FiveM
- Police: Fixed missing text for getting armour from the police armory.
- Vehicles: Fixed vehicle wheels not saving their angle/position when exiting a vehicle with the engine on.
Characters have had their vehicles and phone numbers reset due to the massive amount of changes. These will not be refunded due to a somewhat fresh start of a new city.