- Car Thief Thug Mission: The first of many great missions to come! The car thief mission will replace the Illegal Imports with a more mission styled approach. Check out the Car Thief Thug guide on how to get started.
- Tweets/Bleets: Tweets renamed to Bleets to be more lore friendly (/tweet will still work).
- Blips: Added a blip to Slag Canyon Steel Works to make it stand out more.
- Blips: Added a blip to Humane Labs to make it stand out more.
- Firefighter Job: Added new firefighter actions, blips & vehicle spawners to El Burro Heights, Rockford Hills, Paleto Bay, and LSIA fire stations.
- Firefighter Job: Added ambulances to vehicle garage for firefighters.
- Discord Bot: Improved layout of Discord Bot Messages
- Noclip: Improved movement of noclip (admin only)
- World Time: World time is now server based to ensure correct time is displayed for all players.
- AI Dispatch: Increased stability in the AI Dispatch, still requires further testing.
- Screen to Discord: Added /std, /instagram, /screenshot, /gram commands to activate Screen to Discord.
Adjustments, Changes, Tweaks
- Scoreboard: Player names now show again in the scoreboard due to community feedback.
- Dirty Money/Marked Bills: Dirty money has been renamed to Marked Bills, which makes it more obvious it's nature. You can still convert this to clean money.
- Revive/Bleed Out: Increased bleeding out from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
- World Time: World time now increments at 10 real life seconds to 1 in-game hour based on community feedback, this will allow better opportunities for roleplay and functions moving forward.
- Illegal Imports: Removed illegal imports as it's now replaced by the Car Thief Mission.
- Auto Dispatch: Moved auto dispatch to top right of the screen.
- Screen To Discord: Screen To Discord has now been fixed, and should work as intended.
- Phone: Fixed an issue where the phone would not play a notification sound when receiving a new message.
- Weapon Shop: Buying legal items (not weapons) from Ammu-Nation should now take clean money, not dirty money.
- Raven Slaughterhouse: Fixed an issue where the Raven Slaughterhouse to sell meat & leather was overlapping on the Hunting icon.
- Firefighter Job: Fixed a bug where if fire stations didn't have a helipad, they would fail to load.
- Ambulance Job: Fixed a bug where if hospitals didn't have a helipad, they would fail to load.
- Police Job: Fixed a bug where the police menu failed to load due to a typo in the BAC tester.
- Jewel Fencer Blip: Fixed jewelry sell point showing as "Custody Dropoff" on the map, now displays Jewel Fencer.
- Auto Dispatch: Fixed an issue where Backlot City displayed as Richard Majestics, and Puerto Del Sol would display as La Puerta.
- HUD: Fixed an issue where Backlot City displayed as Richard Majestics, and Puerto Del Sol would display as La Puerta.