- Vespucci Police Department: Bringing law enforcement roleplay to the next level with the Vespucci Police Department (VESP) by UncleJust#0001.
- Blood & Bullets Analyzing: Police can now see, pickup and analyze blood & bullet casings they find at scenes and bring them back to Vespucci Police Department's Crime Laboratory for analyzing.
- Tweets/Bleets: Tweets renamed to Bleets to be more lore friendly (/tweet will still work).
- Bleets: Bleets now output to their own Discord channel #ig-bleeter
- Advertisements: Ads now output to their own Discord channel #ig-advertisements
- Advertisements: Ads now automatically show the phone number from the character.
- UI: Show money & bank balance using the standard GTA UI.
- Logging: Improved administrative logging.
- AI Density: Made AI density dynamic based on time of day, including rush hour & night.
- ATMs: Added ATMs to Vespucci Police Department
- VESP: Added elevator to Vepsucci Police Department
- Police: Added ability for police to now breath test players
- Ammu-Nation: Added temporary shop next to weapon shop to purchase items which shouldn't require a license (this will be integrated into the menu later)
Adjustments, Changes, Tweaks
- Scoreboard: We revised how the scoreboard is displayed to prevent occurrences of metagaming that we observed where some players were using this to count the number of police, or avoid asking for a mechanic. To counter this, you should be tweeting your requests or using your phone to contact.
- Voice Issue Detection: Tweaked wording on this to better correlate to the actual setting's name.
- Screenshot to Discord: We've disabled /screenshottodiscord as a FiveM update has broken this. We'll look to resolve this in the future.
- Interaction Menu: Fixed putting on/taking off accessories in the interaction menu.
- Accessories Menu: Removed the 'k' menu which conflicted with seatbelt & holster animations.
- World - Ferris Wheel: Found the missing ferris wheel which disappeared one update.
- Auto Dispatch: Improved witness detection where some random objects were calling 911.
- Vehicle Customization: Fixed a bug where 'police' cars were not able to be modified in Los Santos Customs.
- Garages: Fixed modded liveries not saving correctly when storing your vehicle in the garage.
- Connections: Fixed an issue which prevented players from being able to connect.